Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

Baby Nordy is Growing

Approx 13 weeks 
Cruise Belly - does Ryan have a cruise belly?


16 weeks


18 weeks



























Here is the current progression of belly growth.....pretty much nonexistent!!   You can tell something is there because I'm clearly larger than I was prior to getting pregnant but it's that awkward, "Is she just eating a few too many burgers and fries?"  While I might be splurging on brownies, ice cream, about 6 servings of fresh fruit and lots of garden veggies each day I've only added about 2-3 pounds.  

While you all might be questioning if there is a baby in there I can assure you something is going on.  My pants don't fit, I look ridiculous in my normal clothes because they hug the stomach awkwardly and it all around just feels weird.  Wonder how weird I'm going to feel in about 4 weeks.....maybe by then I'll feel the baby doing somersaults???!!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment