

I can't say we had the best anniversary ever though it was memorable. Our anniversary happened to fall on the busiest day of the season for my job - I had to complete at powerpoint for management presentation but was not to get the information necessary until 4pm or later. To make this bearable Ryan and Robby came to visit me and bring me dinner at work. It was fun to see them and take a break from number crunching and deck building. We are not really big on presents in our household - we mostly don't buy them for eachother for birthdays, holidays or anniversaries. Knowing this, you can imagine my surprise when Ryan showed up with not only dinner but flowers and card with a gift certificate for a spa day - YAY! well....I had no idea we were giving gifts so I didn't have anything to give him - now does that make me the crappy wife or what? I better make it up for his first (technically second) Father's Day!!
We did end up getting away to celebrate just the two of us - to my favorite place - the Blue Door Pub! It was our first real date night since Robby arrived - can't wait to have a few more of those in the months to come :)


No comments:
Post a Comment